Updated: Feb 4
Banana bread recipe:
* 3 large ripe bananas
* 3 large eggs
* 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or honey or agave)
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
* 2/3 cup coconut flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 2 teaspoons baking powder (gluten free or homemade)
* 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C). Line a 9×5” pan with paper
In a large mixing bowl, stir together the banana, eggs, syrup, vanilla extract, and coconut oil.
Stir in the coconut flour, salt, and baking powder. Pour about ⅓ of the batter without strawberries into the pan.
Fold in the strawberries, and pour the rest of the batter into the pan. Bake at 350 F (180 C) for 50 to 55 minutes.